Sunday 15 September 2013

Odds and Sods................in pictures

My morning routine......
I found a Marks and Spencer! Comfort food and my favourite herbal tea!

Shared kitchen. Not much room to move around.

Food prep for me so far has involved heating/cooking using the toaster oven or microwave- and boiling the crap out of food using the drinking water. No dish "sterilizer" in sight....Mmmmmmm

The hallway could be the twin of my Lennox-Addington Residence at the University of Guelph- undergraduate years. The water coolers are ubiquitous-open the door and the right spout yields cold drinking water and the left spout gives boiling drinking water- clever!


Laundry room- complete with drying racks and iron. Will test these out his week sometime.


Shared  living room off kitchen and laundry rooms.
This is me- room 1218. I need to personalize my space. It's pretty boring right now

No comments:

Post a Comment