Monday 14 October 2013

Coloured Markers, Grade 6-ers, cast and photo shoot...............

So I bought and brought coloured markers to school today for my Pre-Junior class at 8:45 a.m.
They took turns reading aloud from their textbook ( usual practice) and then started doing their written exercises quietly. I wnt from desk to desk and offered them the markers to write something on my cast. I'm pretty sure it's the last day I'll have it - hospital visit tomorrow. Here's a sample of their work. They were so excited!



Unfortunately, the coloured marker was rubbing off on my white blouse, so I had to wrap my arm in plastic. I was surprised at how many of my students noticed the colours and drawings in he rest of my classes for the day................they also thought it was sweet.

I happen to be a Foreign teacher at Shanghai Foreign Languages School (SFLS) during the 50th anniversary of this particular campus ) there are four in Shanghai). So, this is my Official Invitation to have a group picture taken with all the other Foreign Language Teachers for this  year. ( Perhaps I'll be on the Web Site Archives????)
It's Saturday  November 2nd at 9 a.m here at the Dorm. Dress Code: Black Skirt or pants; Black Jacket and light-coloured blouse. ( Hey- that's my wardrobe!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on getting your cast off. It doesn't look like there is much plaster of paris left on it.

    Glad you had a "Thanksgiving"

    ReplyDelete