Thursday 17 October 2013

"Eye Exercises" and Michael Jackson.......

At SFLS, if you teach Class 3 and/or Class 6 ( I don Tuesdays and Thursdays respectively), the class ( theoretically) must end five minutes early in order to allow the students to complete their "eye exercises" ( Google it!). The instructor must supervise. I had NO idea what this was until my obliging Pre-Juniors ( Grade 6) dutifully showed me. It is to prevent eyesight deterioration. My Seniors (Grade 11) refuse. They tell me to go back to my office and they will take care of it- but there is lots of giggling, so I know the drill.
 So, one of my Junior 2 classes (Grade 8 ) - instead- had one of their members put his mp3 player on speaker and they sang  instead. It was beautiful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYg9R7TsvDo

No comments:

Post a Comment