Wednesday 2 October 2013

Nanjing Pedestrian Mall, International Book store on Fuzhou Rd

Sunshine warned me Shanghai would be absolutely crazy with people because of the National Holiday. Two # 21 buses went by and we did not get on. People were standing on the first step where you enter the bus. We took a cab.
I totally saw what Sunshine was telling me. Wall-towall people. You could barely move.



The top photo is a side street where locals live and shop. The next three are Nanjing road. Sunshine and I headed to the Apple Store and the lineup spilled out onto the road. And, it's a huge store. We left Nanjing road. I'll head back after the holidays.
Sunshine does not like crowds- she has always hated them. So, the five hours we spent sight-seeing were a great sacrifice for her. She didn't tell me this beforehand and said she had fun. She also wanted to show me where she grew up - close the area of the Postal Museum.





The little guy was out with his grandmother and he was saying hello- and was very interested in my camera. He also blew kisses to us. What a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment