Tuesday 15 October 2013

Today's visit to the Hospital: When life give you lemons.......drink copious amounts of shiraz

This my NEW cast until October 29th.
These are the Calcium tablets and Chinese medicine to help absorb the calcium.
DR. to Sunshine ( my translator): "
Do you have fragile bones?" Me: "No.My bone density test showed very strong bones last year".
Dr. to Sunshine: " Have you been wearing your sling, taking it easy and not using your arm?"
Me: "Tell the Dr. I catch a rush-hour bus every morning at 6:50 a.m IN CHINA - to teach classes that are on the 4th, 5th , 2nd, etc floors- where I need to ditch my sling and hold the rail to not fall by the deluge of students running up and down the stairs between classes"
Dr. to Sunshine: "Tell her to wear her sling and take it easy"
This is the tissue I used to cry when I asked if I could go to Suzhou this weekend for a holiday and the Doctor said"Not a good idea. Rest."
This is the gift Victoria gave me ( was to be for Xmas) when I texted her to tell her Suzhou was "postponed".
Nuff said today

No comments:

Post a Comment