Tuesday 8 October 2013

The "Bailey's Boys" inside Hongkou Plaza on October 5th and 6th. During China's National 7-day holiday

So,  I arrive at one of the many entrances to this HUGE Plaza to find young people lined up and in crowds and clearly excited. I thought : " Mmmmm....maybe " Chinese Idol" ( ?) - made my way around to have a look. It was a HUGE promotion by Bailey's Irish Cream. I decided to do my shopping and come back - maybe the crowds would lessen.
My karma was good and an hour later the crowds had dissipated and I approached one of the tall, blond, English-speaking , Swedish-looking "Bailey's Boys" for a sample and a photo. They agreed.

I asked two sweet-looking Asian girls sitting beside me outside of Hongkou Plaza if they would take my picture drinking the Bailey's. ( Using "sign language, fo coures - Yes, Roy - it does work sometimes) and they did.
Went back the next day for more food/purchases and they were still there!  Now I have TWO of these sweet little babies. Cute, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment