Wednesday 9 October 2013

Told to cut classes to go to Government Office for residence Visa

Two Chinese teachers took over my two classes this afternoon. I will make this up next Wednesday ( No "free" ride here, I'm afraid). Sunshine and I went by school car and driver. New photo, papers to sign. Passport surrendered. Sunshine thought of this- copy of original with Chinese Work Visa to use instead.
After government visit I asked her to ask the driver to take us to Nanjing rd to the Apple Store. Done. Far less crowded than on National Holiday. Get "Jerry" to "accompany on my customer journey". Trained in Beijing. Speaks English. Set up at the Apps. Am I thrilled???? I finally have a lightweight, portable device to bring to work - for work - 4 weeks into the job - sheesh! The ONE PC in the office (shared by five teachers does not have Office. Cripes!
A video of Nanjing /road. Love it. Where it ends at the People's Square.
Here is Sunshine. I cut her off by accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment