Tuesday 24 June 2014

Coffee, Shannon's pyjamas and facial "puffs"

I am SOOOO looking forward to GOOD coffee when I arrive back home. The closest Starbucks to my residence is 25 minutes away. At 6 in the morning, it's just not "do-able". So, Instant Nestle's, brown sugar and Almond "juice"- as they call it here. It kick-starts the motor……….but I can't wait to brush my teeth afterwards………
 Shannon- I got your pyjama bottoms. Hope you like them. You may have to open the seam and add elastic. They say "XXL" but the waist band is small. Mine are uncomfortable, too. I will extend the elastic, too. But they are cute, right?

 Got "nabbed" once again- thinking I was buying tissue in a box. Looks like it, right? the FIRST tissues  I have EVER seen in a box- was thrilled
 But, opened it up and they are little spongy, pink squares for removing make-up. Great - for all the heavy make-up I wear….sigh…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment