Wednesday 11 June 2014

DVDs ( thanks Jo!), ( Home) facial and sleeping student………...

 So we are playing cards this week. The students LOVE it. Wish I had created some activities tied to English and cards long ago. They MUST speak English as they play, but many times they forget. I remind them that playing cards is absolutely forbidden at the school ( it is!) and that if we speak English, it's an English "activity". They laugh. They gt it.
 UNO- they brought the cards.  I know this one!
 They have taught me a Chinese card game called ( roughly ) "Kill the Landowner". Funny, right? It's a fun game and I have won a couple of times!

 Giving myself the organic facial that was (probably) responsible for my last Box to Canada being returned to China. Who knows? But it was amazing! Bought in Xiamen, China. Made in Australia. This one is Aloe Vera. I gave Lavender to Sunshine. I'll have to ask her if she liked it.

 An elaborate and colourful card/board game my students brought
 Poor sweet thing. Sound asleep with her mouth open in a hot, stuffy classroom Wednesday afternoon. All the other students in class were around her- laughing and poking her. I told them to let her sleep. Then I took her picture. The other students howled…..
My last package from home. Ten DVD movies from Garage Sales courtesy of my sister Jo. Thanks Jo! So exciting!!!!!!! ( it arrived June 11th- when did you send it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment