Monday 16 June 2014

I HAVE TO BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY BY JUNE 30th. F$^$$%$$%% Country………...

THANK GOODNESS my Internet ran out last Friday.
AND, THANK GOODNESS the guy at the Internet service shop pointed to the Expiry Date on my Residency Visa.
And, THANK GOODNESS  Sunshine dropped by on Sunday and I happened to ask her about the "real meaning" behind the Expiry Date.
There it is folks, in black and white.
Sunshine said she was not worried because when she did a year of high school in the U.S., her Visa expired in January- but she was "allowed to stay to the end of the school year"

I said: "Sunshine - that was the U.S. - this is CHINA"
Sure enough - she has made enquires and found out I need Immigration Papers to Extend my stay in China………………….She MIGHT be available on Thursday afternoon to take me. They are in the middle of exams at SFLS.  The application takes 7 days to process during which time- I have NO passport…………….

OF COURSE THERE RE PROBLEMS RIGHT TO THE END OF MY STAY HERE- IT'S CHINA.
Without a passport, I can't check into the Wisdom Hotel. Without the Extension on my Visa - the Wisdom Hotel will be obligated to kick me out on June 30th.
"Stay positive" Sunshine says…………..

DAWN- WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT A PLAN B…………….CALL ME!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment