Tuesday 24 June 2014

This is my home.


One of the two Ayi's who clean out rooms and wash our sheets. They are both very sweet- but this one always goes the extra mile. I think she is more experienced with foreigners and I get the sense that the other Ayi is a bit shy with us. ( Hope I can get her photo tomorrow)

My favourite guard at the first-floor lobby of the Dorm. His name is "Ling" and he LOVED practising his "Good Morning" and "Good Afternoon" . So nice- we would laugh each day. If he got it wrong-I would point to the clock and he would correct the time of day.

This man was practising his flute when I left for the grocery store this morning and he was still there when I cam back - 1 1/2 hours. So, I asked if I could take his picture. He is just outside the Dorm gates. Go figure, right? But he made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment