Thursday 26 June 2014

Packing up to move to the first hotel of three in the next three weeks………...

Drying two pairs of shoes with a portable space heater (Thanks Laura!) that got soaked yesterday in the torrential rainfall. I swear the sewers in this city are just for "show". When it rains, you end up walking in ankle-deep water…….all the locals wear "flip flops" - including Sunshine. I can imagine what the rain water consists of and pray I have no open sores on my feet or ankles…………….

 Packing and re-packing to leave room for holiday purchases………...
 Will miss the clothes drying system here in the Dorm- way up high where the warm air sits
 Have to leave behind pillows, bed sheets, towels etc that made my room "cozy"

 Will leave purchases for the next teacher who occupies my room. Wish someone had done that for me!
 Fridge is pretty empty. I bought that Heineken way back in September on a hot, hot day - and never drank it. (Silly girl, you're a wine drinker…..)

No comments:

Post a Comment