Thursday 12 June 2014

My first "selfie" in quite a while. Glamorous, no? My four little old ladies and, yes…..students…….

 I am loving this facial product I bought in Xiamen ( but made in Australia)- Wish I had found it sooner.
Post- (professional) facial- trying to keep the skin clean
 I saw my four old ladies from  a distance this morning and got my cell phone ready for a pictures. ( * See earlier post about these sweet gals*)
 These sweet little old gals walk at 7 am every morning. I missed then in the Winter months, and I have only seen them periodically now. I started greeting them last September, and they always warmly greeted me back ( a rare thing in China- most "strangers" are afraid when you greet them - in my experience - AND confirmed by my students). But, here they are- I said Good Morning (in Mandarin) and asked if I could take their picture. They were so thrilled! I showed them the picture and they grabbed my hands and said "Xie Xie" ( thank you) It made  my day!!

 One of my Pre-Junior's elaborate hair style this morning

 Playing cards……...



 Billy
 Harry
 Nina
 Penny
 Andy
 Benny
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment