Wednesday 18 June 2014

GAP purchases, Quail eggs and the "Edge of Tomorrow" with Dale

As promised, Dale called me today to invite me to a movie. He is as "happy" as one can be - here in China. (if you get my drift). He is such a film fan and so am I! We are seeing "Edge of Tomorrow" then off to Pizza Hut for dinner. He told me it was the first time he has EVER talked English on his cell phone and was quite nervous. His English is excellent! - but like all my students - they are "nervous" about there English
 Guess who just spent 1,074.00 rmb at the GAP?

The bag and shorts were 30% off. Needed to "plump up" my wardrobe for Thailand.
 Guess who can't get (quite) used to eating Quail eggs? I am feeding myself now  7 days a week- three meals a day. I can't get used to their "look". But less cholesterol I'm told



No comments:

Post a Comment