Monday 9 June 2014

Plan B: Getting "stuff " back home……………….

Air Canada Cargo in Shanghai is not English-friendly. I have called on at least six different occasions trying to get an English-speaker. They just hang up.
So, sending my very large suitcase home "passenger-less" is not going to happen.


Plan B: I offered my suitcase to Sunshine- she was so happy, she hugged me!
Today, after school, we will lug this stuff one block from the Dorms to the nearest China Post and mail it back to Canada. Trying to decide what clothes to keep and what clothes to send has been hard. And, I'm very sad that certain mementos just can't go home………………..three cute little lamps (would need adapters to use them - makes no sense) -  two alarm clocks  (don't really need them), little woven baskets…….silly, really. But these things have made my Dorm room, my Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment